Love HR? Here’s a Chance to Shine!
If you have at least 3 years of experience in Human Resources we have an opportunity for you to advance in your field. Join a team of outstanding HR professionals in this Contract-to-Hire role with a great company that offers excellent compensation and benefits. Bring your experience to a company where it will be valued and rewarded. Advance your career and love what you do! Flexible work schedule, currently part time working 30 hrs. a week Monday through Friday 8am start, but can turn into a permanent full time opportunity for the right fit after 6 months!
Did you know? HR professionals are three-times happier working for RemX than for the competition. Apply today and be happier too!
“RemX helped me find employment quickly. They were very kind and helpful throughout the whole process. I am now moving into a permanent position, and I thank RemX for that.” Alanna, RemX Associate
As a RemX HR Assistant We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Contract-to-Hire Opportunity
- Assisting with the process of recruitment, including vetting candidates, assisting with interviews and issuing employment contracts
- Supporting internal and external inquiries and requests related to the HR department
- Compiling and maintaining paper, digital and electronic employee records
- Processing payroll and assisting with the documentation of employee compensation and benefits
- Supporting HR-related training programs, workshops and seminars
- Entering employee data into computer database
- Coordinating logistics for new hire orientations
- Writing and submitting reports on general HR activities
- Overseeing HR events and meetings and coordinating management-employee communications
- Continuously learn the latest HR best practices to improve workplace efficiency