Immediate Opening :: Export Coordinator
Be the difference. Become a Sea & Air Export Coordinator
“I appreciate all the encouragement and understanding throughout the process. And, they found me a great job!“ Donna, RemX Associate
As a RemX Patient Export Coordinator We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- Contract-to-Hire Opportunity
Sea and Air Export Coordinator Job Description:
- Process all documents for sea freight reefer export shipments from A to Z.
- Starting with the shipper's booking request
- file AES in compliance with federal regulations
- arrange the pick up and carrier booking
- choose approved quality truckers who provide reliable services
- making vendor payments
- issue billing
- Creating client profiles
- entering costs into billing screen
- confirm GP
- perform timely billing,
- quoting rates
- creating and maintaining SOP's and LRA's
Sea and Air Export Coordinator Qualifications:
- Microsoft Office Efficient
- Sea and Air import experience required
- Great Communication skills
- courteous and accurate communication with customers and overseas offices are key factors to success for this fast past position.
- Obtaining and maintaining a high level of data quality, meeting monthly financial KPI's and customer satisfaction expected.