RemX Specialty Staffing is looking for a Director of Training for our client in Alpharetta. We're looking for someone who has a passion for creating training programs and assist for the overall development of the company. Work for a nationally known, highly respected, industry leading organization. This direct hire opportunity offers a great culture and work environment and has several onsite benefits.
This position will require you to train onsite in Alpharetta and will have hybrid model after training. Hours are 8:30am-5:30pm.
Salary is based on experience.
You will be responsible for:
- Planning and promoting all Learning & Development programs and strategies
- Identifying issues and creating solutions
- Working with leaders and stakeholders to establish goals and budgets
- Maintaining and creating training resources
- Assisting and supporting trainers and the team as needed
- Bachelors and/or Master's degree in Business, Human Resources, Organization Development or related area preferred
- Experience managing and deploying a Learning Management System
- Experience in Instructional Design and Development with a strong understanding of adult learning principles, methods, theories, concepts and techniques
- Experience working with e-learning tools
- Prior experience in sales training and developing sales training program
- Leadership experience