RemX is seeking an
Office Manager / Communications Coordinator
for a Faith-Based, Non Profit organization
in Downtown Knoxville!
This position is responsible for the day to day administrative and operational support function and also contributes to the internal and external communication strategies of the organization. This is a Direct Hire opportunity, pay range is $40K-$45K range, depending on experience.
- Supervises the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, fax machine, etc.
- Responsible for the facilities day-to-day operations (such as distributing building keys and key cards, etc.)
- Coordinates overall administrative and office activities for the organization.
- Coordinate the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc., for the entire staff under the supervision of the Vice President of Finance and Administration
- Assist the President with board administration and other tasks as needed
- Organize and coordinate special events (such as the annual golf tournament, board retreat, staff retreat, Christmas party, etc.)
- Coordinate all organizational direct mail including newsletters and appeal letters as well as press releases, signage, flyers, etc.
- In tandem with partner marketing firm, lead the development and execution of tactics that increase our social media presence and digital engagement
- Advise and support leadership on digital and social media strategies and best practices, including facilitating trainings
- Assists in the process to identify, qualify, cultivate, solicit, and steward individual and church giving along with corporate donors across East Tennessee and beyond.
- Assists with and executes donor engagement plans and proposals, built on a clear understanding of donor intent, motivations, and barriers for board members and other key supporters.
- Heavily involved in the day-to-day management, optimization, and organization of the donor management system Competencies Required: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Please Apply Now to be considered!
Competencies Required: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies :
- Adaptability: adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and can deal with foundation growth, frequent change, delays and unexpected events.
- Analytical/Problem Solving: Gathers and analyzes information skillfully, resolving problems in a timely manner
- Communication: maintains confidentiality, remains open to others’ ideas, and exhibits willingness to try new things. Strong written and oral skills.
- Planning/Organizing: prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
- Quality control: demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality. Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Business Management or related field and/or equivalent related experience
- Nonprofit work experience is a plus
- Social Media Management expertise
- Self-motivated, bringing energy, joy, and best practice thinking from past experiences
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Technical strength in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other applicable database programs
- Ability to consistently meet daily, weekly, and monthly deadlines
Must be willing to work in a Faith-Based Christian community