RemX wants you to bring your High Volume Sourcing & Recruiting Experience to our customer *on site* in Tampa, Florida! As a key contributor to the team, you will be responsible for process and project management, supporting the talent acquisition team!
$20.00 per hour
8:00am - 5:00pm | Monday through Friday
As a Recruiting Coordinator, your responsibilities will include:
• Reviewing and creating requisitions on internal and external job boards
• Reviewing, sourcing, and engaging with a high-volume of candidates
• Managing and ensuring accuracy in individual and team reporting
• Development of engagement and outreach strategies to drive applicant flow, using internal and external tools and processes
• Project management and cross-team collaboration; identifying process improvement opportunities when necessary
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business, Human Resources, Communications or Social Sciences. Or Associates Degree with 3+ years of Recruitment Experience.
• Minimum 1 year of recruitment-related experience, with sourcing experience preferred.
• Intermediate experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Experience with various ATS systems and recruitment sources: Indeed, LinkedIn and ZipRecruiter preferred.
• Experience managing multiple stakeholders and candidates in a high volume, fast paced environment.
• Experience sourcing, screening and assessing candidate qualifications.
• Experience researching local industry/employment market to drive recruiting process.
• Personable, with strong communication skills both verbal and written.
• Productive and efficient in planning and executing work with multiple projects/priorities.
• Ability to work and make decisions independently with limited direction.
• Strong attention to detail orientation, follow up and highly efficient organizational skills.
• Able to prioritize and re-prioritize as needed.
• Ability to be self-disciplined and able to work independently