Onsite- Temp to Perm
No Weekends !!!
Schedule: Mon-Thurs 7AM to 6PM (off Fri, Sat & Sun)
Dress Code: Business casual
Medical Practice Northwest Valley
- Managing incoming calls or incoming post services claims work.
- Obtains and inputs pre-authorization insurance and demographic information into the appropriate medical/scheduling system. Verifies patient benefits and eligibility prior to completing referral
- Determines contract and benefit eligibility; provides authorization for inpatient admission, outpatient pre-certification, prior authorization, and post service requests.
- Responsible for the identification and data entry of referral requests into the system in accordance with the plan certificate.
- Responds to telephone and written inquiries from clients, providers and in-house departments.
- Conducts clinical screening process.
- Checks benefits for facility-based treatment.
- Develops and maintains positive customer relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- HSD or GED Required
- Customer Service Exp., 1 year
- Medical Office Experience, 1 year
- Referral Processing is a plus
- Rheumatology experience is a plus
- NextGen software
- Payment posting in a large healthcare practice, 2 years.
- Associates’ degree or advanced education specific to accounting.
- DrugTest – 9 panel
- Background Required – 7 year w/enhanced nationwide
For immediate consideration please email resume to Jenna.Olachea@remx.com.