Reputable Logistics organization in Medley/Hialeah is seeking for a Bilingual Ocean Import Coordinator to be part of their fast growing team.
- Logistics Coordinator responsibilities include creation and completion of invoicing for incoming customer containers, along with other duties as assigned to assist in the flow of import and export of products.
- Overseeing and facilitating the supply chain operations of our company is one of a Logistics Coordinator’s daily tasks. On this position our goal is to ensure the smooth operations of a variety of channels
Ocean Import Coordinator Job Expectations:
- Daily review of customer containers, this includes invoicing each customer container within assigned timeframes
- Deliver information to customer in a timely manner
- Experience with Importer Security Filing (I.S.F) and weekly review and system updates for Container ETA information
- Ensure accuracy of invoicing and packing list and daily/weekly reporting of invoicing status
- Responsible for the tracking and updating of import containers
- Upload customs documents to SAP
- Schedule arriving containers for delivery, create DO, ensure proper release and that no demurrage or per diem charges occur
- Cargowise experience preferred.
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Adaptability, initiative and high stress tolerance
- Bilingual English/Spanish
Schedule 8:30am-5:30pm - Must be flexible with working over time.
We offer Full Benefits Medical, Dental, Vision.
Free online Career Focused Courses while working for us!
IMMEDIATE HIRE CALL ANA 305-477-6944