RemX is proud to represent High-end customer seeking for a Top-notch Part Time Customer Service Representative with experience dealing with high-end Clientele over the phone and via email. This role will work with multiple managers in the warehouse to ensure customer service inquiries and client letters are handled in a timely manner and accurately.
Customer Service Representative responsibilities include"
- Managing of 6-8 Customer Service Email inboxes. This includes checking all inboxes daily for customer questions or concerns, responding to every message within 24 business hours, and communicating updates as available.
- Responding to all customer service inquiries within 24 business hours
- Inputting of replacement/exchange orders into order entry system
- Following up with warehouse team as necessary to ensure replacements and/or exchanges are sent within 7 business days
- Creation of client letters, printing client letters and adding to their respective complete location, and special projects as needed.
- Consistent communication on status of replacement/exchange with recipients
- Must be a self-starter and be able/willing to go above and beyond their “job description” to get things done
Part-time 20-25 hours per week
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite - Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Knowledge of Photoshop or Illustrator is preferred
- Knowledge of Canva is preferred
- Self-starter and proactive
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
IMMEDIATE HIRES - CALL TODAY 305-477-6944
We offer Full Benefits Medical, Dental, Vision.
Free online Career Focused Courses while working for us!