RemX is partnering with our client, a leader in aftermarket auto accessories to find a Accounts Receivable Specialist for their growing company. This position is primarily responsible for ensuring all monies are applied properly, accounts are clean, current and accurate. This position requires strong communication with customers and collections to keep accounts current by paying close attention to stats of open invoices while posting cash.
- Primary responsibility is making sure all monies (cash, checks, credit cards) are properly applied to appropriate accounts.
- Follow up and make sure all credits due to refusals and cancelled orders are issued in a timely manner. Communicate with billing office about refusals and payment discrepancies.
- Maintains and enforces reconciling of driver manifests, ensuring proper payments were collected from customers and and following up with driver, sales person and transportation manager to collect if payments were not collected.
- 3+ years of related experience
- 2 year college degree (associate of equivalent) or higher
- Strong basic accounting knowledge and experience
- Excellent supervisory experience and ability to access employee performance
- Strong problem assessment and resolution skills