Are you looking for a position with an awesome stable company? RemX is proud to support this company looking for a Freight Rate Setup Specialist.
Freight Rate Setup
- Manage Freight Rates and Freight Rate Setups in applicable systems. This role would start as a backup to Freight Rate setups then transition into a daily management of rates as the business continues to grow.
- Manage Terminal Access Agreements by keeping track of where agreement is in process, who needs to execute next steps, and that agreement is signed to keep Pilot as a carrier in compliance with terminal.
- Send out Tank Testing Notifications along with any requirements to appropriate parties to ensure timely execution
- Support and execute Freight Only Hauling Agreements Management. Continuously keep track of where we are in the process, what still needs to be done, who needs to execute it, etc.
- Enter in and ensure timely setup of new Freight Only customers and/or new locations into Salesforce and applicable systems. Continuously keep track of where the setup is in the process, and follow up as needed.
Qualities needed for this role:
- Critical thinker
- Go getter / driven to make progress / self-starter
- Personable / great customer service & communication
- Ability to keep track of multiple tasks at once and stay organized in the process
- Problem solver / takes initiative
- Quick learner
- Able to work in fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt quickly to change
- Works well with others and has the ability to collaborate
- Microsoft Office Suite - Specifically Excel, Teams, Outlook
- Tableau experience is a plus