A Global auto parts manufacturer is recruiting for a Imports Assistant, located Foothill Ranch. Temp to hire, Offering $18-25/hr. DOE
Imports Assistant Duties:
- Imports, updates spreadsheet, and purchases coordination. Import coordination with carriers, forwarders, brokers & truckers.
- Verifies accuracy of computerized purchasing records.
- Reviews purchase orders for compliance with current pricing and corporate policy.
- Maintains accurate purchase order prices and factory price sheets.
- Files and maintains records involving purchasing; compiles and prepares monthly reports
- Compares nomenclature, stock numbers, authorized substitutes, and other listed information with catalogs, manuals, parts lists, and similar references to verify accuracy of requisitions and shipping orders.
- Files necessary documents for IMPORTS and monitoring shipments. Examples of such forms are as follows: Importer Security Filing Form, Customs Clearance forms, and delivery instructions to carriers.
- Maintains spreadsheets on importation on status of all shipments.
Imports Assistant Requirements:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
- One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of purchase order process
- Intermediate level of Microsoft, word & Excel
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Project Management -Completes projects on time and budget.
- Technical Skills - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.