On Site - Clearwater, FL
Shift: 9:00am-6:00pm with an hour lunch Mon-Fri
Temp to Perm
Work with the leading provider of GPS Tracking Devices and Solutions, helping Finance Companies and Car Dealers more effectively mitigate risk!
Primary responsibilities will include receiving, organizing, monitoring, and maintaining the company’s inventory, and assisting with all duties associated with order processing and fulfillment. This will include staging and packing of products, moving product throughout the building, and utilizing internal applications to assist with order processing.
· Facilitating order fulfillment.
· Staging and packaging of devices, products.
· Assisting with inventory management; including shipping, receiving, and itemizing.
· Moving and organizing supplies with accordance to inventory storage policies.
· Providing Customer Support via the phone where necessary.
· Assisting with Salesforce, records, quality assurance of accounts, reassigning reporting. (as needed)
Preferred Additional Experience