Our client has an immediate need for a Senior Software Engineer. This is a permanent, full time position and it is 100% remote.
- Plans, designs, develops, tests and deploys distributed software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products.
- Work collaboratively as part of an Agile team to build and deliver innovative experiences.
- Develop appropriate unit, integration, and end to end tests for the features delivered in a sprint.
- Actively perform code reviews and help evolve our code review guidelines to ensure quality code is shipped.
- Continuously refactor the codebase to ensure maintainability, testability, and performance.
- Work closely with Product Owners, and Technical Architects to deliver solutions that best meet our customer’s needs.
- Perform analysis of upcoming projects with a focus on backlog grooming and story estimation to ensure an accurate representation of work to be completed with accurate estimations
Provide continuous feedback, identify process improvement opportunities, openly communicate, and collaborate to enhance team capabilities.