Our client has an immediate need for an IT Infrastructure Manager. This is a full time, permanent position that will work onsite in their Florence, KY offices.
The IT Infrastructure Manager leads the design, development and implementation of IT services and solutions with an emphasis on systems infrastructure for all North American locations. The role is responsible for managing day-to-day activities with a team of Operations personnel in all areas related to helpdesk, desktop support, servers, network and cloud hardware and software.
- Manage and oversee all personnel and functions related to IT Infrastructure Operations: IT Helpdesk, Change Management, Problem Management, Incident Management as it relates to quality, performance and risk by setting or refining process, procedure, policy and standards.
- Manage all day-to-day IT Operation activities, ensuring the integrity, security and high availability of services for Mazak user population
- Provide leadership to leverage technologies, processes and disciplines for delivery of best-in-class methods. Readily recognizes system deficiencies, recommends, and implements effective solutions.
- Collaborate with the other IT Managers defining overall goals of the IT department including short and long-term planning
- Assist the IT staff deploying, maintaining, and supporting hardware and software
- Project Management - prepare project proposals, scope and budgets; monitors project timelines and milestones. Works closely with IT team, project teams, vendors, and outside contacts to ensure timely and efficient completion of projects.
- Personnel Management - Manage IT Infrastructure team members performance appraisals, training, relevant feedback, assist in the hiring process, conduct team meetings, priority management,
- Effectively communicates with all levels of the organization to ensure technology and user needs are identified and met.
- Be a key member of the On-Call group providing 24x7 level support for our application suite on multiple platforms and environments including troubleshooting, debugging and problem resolution.