** $35-$45/hr (depending on experience) plus OT, per diem, paid travel, full benefits, auto allowance ($130k+ end of year) **
** Are you ready to step up to your new job? How’s your pay, could it be better? Is your work/life balance what it should be? Would you like a field-based job where you are home most nights? **
** As an experienced Field Service Engineer, now is the time to advance professionally, technically, and personally with an international OEM leader **
** Employee focused, management team that understands the field, great work/life balance and a company that will ensure your success! **
- An international leader of CNC and fabrication machinery that concentrates exclusively on the production of multifunctional turning-boring-milling-fabrication centers
- Serving the aerospace, defense, energy, engine, printing, oil/gas and engineering industries
- Employee focused company that offers national & worldwide travel with amazing benefits: paid medical and retirement package – 80%+ travel
- This is a direct hire opportunity that includes an excellent compensation package
Note: This is a repair and maintenance position with 3+ years’ experience on CNC and fabrication machines. This position travels nationally as well as some occasional travel to Canada and Mexico.
- Day to day field service-installation, startup, troubleshooting, repair and maintenance on CNC Turning, Grinding, Boring, Lasering, Waterjet, Brake Press and Milling for Fabrication Machine Centers
- Repair and rebuild mechanical assemblies, replace spindle bearings, ball screws, etc.
- Skilled in navigating HMI equipment
- Support customers and provide sales support
- Three plus years of field service experiencerequired.
- Strong mechanical skills, to include electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, lubrication, and coolant systems
- Able to read and understand technical drawings, schematics, and diagrams
- Valid Driver’s License and Passport
- Background and Drug Panel required