Now Hiring Procurement Specialist!
If you are a detail-oriented with 2-3 years experience who’s looking for an opportunity to advance your career, then this Contract-to-Hire position is for you! We’re a leading, reputable company that treats our employees right. Join our friendly, professional team and enjoy competitive pay, great benefits and an awesome work environment. Put your skills to work for an employer who will recognize and appreciate your contributions. Apply today!
Apply today and be a part of the RemX family where professionals are three times happier working, than for our competitors.
As a RemX Procurement Specialist We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Contract-to-Hire Opportunity
Procurement Specialist Duties and Responsibilities
Procurement Specialists build vendor relationships to secure the best prices on products for their company, as well as these other responsibilities:
- Purchase goods or services that meet the quantity and quality expectations of the organization
- Evaluate and negotiate contracts with vendors
- Track inventory and restock goods when needed
- Stay up to date on industry trends and new products
- Compare available goods with industry trends to determine appropriate pricing
- computer literacy
Find A Job That Works for You!
Each and every day RemX puts over 90,000 people to work, helping more than 15,000 companies find the talent they need to succeed. And, as a part of the 10th largest staffing company in the world, we understand that at the heart of every successful business are people. That’s why we work hard to find you the right job at the right company. Explore all the exciting opportunities RemX offers and find the right job for you!