IMMEDIATE opening for a Junior-Mid level Business Analyst (non-IT) to learn and grow in a collaborative team environment. The Business Analyst will work with other business analysts to support client’s projects, provide requirements analysis, document processes, and perform user acceptance testing (UAT). The successful Business Analyst will need to be highly analytical, explain difficult concepts to non-technical users, work effectively with internal and external business and technical teams.
- Gather business requirements, review the organization's business processes to identify solutions and areas where process and compliance improvement can be implemented.
- Understand and translate business requirements into requirements documents incorporating timing, contingencies and limitations.
- Develop requirements documents at multiple levels as required including business and technical requirements to connect business/process needs.
- Support key Operations projects to include planning, requirements gathering, analysis, testing, training and execution.
- Develop, track and report on operational metrics in partnership with key business leaders.
- Anticipate management and transparency reporting data needs and work with policy managers and partners to include these in requirements specifications.
- Facilitate user acceptance testing of processes and systems prior to deployment and launch plans
- Manage expectations and communicate the priorities, status, and progress of projects to partners.
Join a great team and Apply Today!