MEGACON Orlando, Partnered with RemX Staffing, relies on its crew members who commit their time, skills, and passion of comics and pop culture to help deliver the ultimate and unforgettable experience to our fans and visitors.
MEGACON has partnered with RemX as their CREW staffing partner for MEGACON Orlando 2022; Which is taking place at the Orange County Convention Center May 19, 20, 21 & 22 , 2022.
Here’s some general information for potential Crew members!!
- We have the most amount of fun while ensuring our jobs are handled with MEGACON Enthusiasm
- The hourly pay for all positions is $10.00
- Most Crew positions do require the ability to move around and communicate with the attendees
- We need Crew who can work the most amount of days and hours; however, we do have some flexibility
- Shifts are a minimum of 5-hours, and a maximum up to 12-hours
- Crew who can work the most Days & Hours are given priority
- Crew who are available to work on Saturday, May 21st - are also given priority
- Attire is casual – jeans, knee length short, Capri's and sneakers (closed toed-shoes); you will be provided with an Official MEGACON Orlando 2022 Crew T-shirt, Official CREW Badge & Crew Lanyard; all must be worn while working.
Our goal is to have the BEST CREW experience as possible...and whichever Crew position you are assigned, please know you are a vital player in being the BEST CREW.
Some of the MEGACON Orlando Crew positions are...
- Ticketing Area Crew ~
- Welcome Crew, Line Directors, Directional, Cosplay Prop Checker, Badge Activation Assistants & Scanners
- Mech Store Crew ~
- Assisting Attendees with purchases of MEGACON Orlando memorabilia
- Celebrity Autographs, Comic & Artist Alley Crew ~
- Fan Line Control
- Manage celebrity or comic artist fan lines; giving information to attendees regarding celebrity or artist guidelines
- Celebrity Photo Ops Line Control & Framing
- Directs attendees into proper line and time for purchased photos
- Theater & Panel Discussion Crew ~
- Manage lines prior to doors opening & manage mic for fans Q&A sessions
- VIP/Premium - Attendee Lounge Support Crew ~
- Handout VIP & Premium Attendee Swag Bags, Provide information support, & assist with keeping room tidy
- Fill-The-Gap Crew ~
- Here you get the most exposure and get to work in many different positions throughout your shift
- Provides breaks and support to Crew around the Con or Fill-in in an open Crew position
APPLY TODAY TO BECOME PART OF THE AMAZING CREW FOR MEGACON 2022!
* Please note this application will have a "Desired Branch Location" default set for RemX in Dallas, TX; however, this job is located in Orlando, FL.