**Work location is on-site**
- Assists the Manager, with development of goals and improvement strategies to achieve operational objectives.
- Supervises and schedules staff; assigns, directs, and checks the work of assigned personnel to ensure quality client service.
- Provides technical expertise on multiple product lines to resolve client concerns and policy or procedural issues. Collaborates with Regional and Corporate personnel to identify and resolve system problems.
- Establishes and maintains a positive, professional relationship with clients. Fosters a cohesive relationship between Sales and Operations to maintain a unified approach to client service.
- Makes hiring recommendations and evaluates performance; recommends merit increases, promotion or termination, and disciplinary action to maximize employee performance. May act independently of Manager.
- Supervises training of personnel; recommends, implements, and monitors on-the-job training and education to further professional advancement of assigned personnel.
- Maintains knowledge of changes in laws and policies and procedures to further personal professional development. Reviews and recommends system changes to maintain the integrity of the payroll system.
- Acts as the focal point for recruiting activities related to sourcing, interviewing, and hiring to ensure that the best possible talent is hired.
- Assists Manager, with development of operating budgets, particularly with personnel requirements, to ensure that staff levels are within corporate metrics.
- Resolve client issues and review product suite as needed to insure the highest levels of client retention. Assists Manager, to meet revenue and retention goals.
- Plans, coordinates, and organizes quarter- and year-end processes to provide accurate and timely tax documents to clients.
- Monitors data integrity and workload to ensure an accurate payroll product for the client.
- Acts in place of the Manager, in his/her absence to ensure continuity of operations and to further develop his/her management skills.
- Must have 2+ years of call center supervisor experience
- Able to multi-talk
- Confident and able to work in multiple systems
Please apply for immediate consideration and also email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Job: Call Center Supervisor