Project Manager On site for large manufacturing facility. Managing project, team, ensuring delivery of the services committed to by our "client'. This facility located in North Carolina. Candidates must have a 4-year degree in Construction, Engineering or Architecture to be considered. This is a Direct Hire opportunity with competitive salary and add-ons.
Essential duties, responsibilities:
- Coordinate and direct the Design, Estimating, Purchasing, Engineering, Accounting, Cost, and Construction functions as they relate to the completion of the project under his/her direction.
- Ensure the master progress schedule is established and maintained, incorporating dates and times, for owner decisions, availability of design information, procurement of materials and subcontracts, lead times for fabrication and field installation.
- Execute projects in conformance with all contract documents and achieve expected financial results
- Ensure that all requirements of insurance, safety, labor relations and Equal Employment Opportunity are met.
- Ensure applications for payment by the client are properly submitted, payments promptly received, and funds are properly disbursed.
- A 4-year degree in Construction, Engineering or Architecture, and at least six years of Design/building Construction experience required.
- Extensive building construction and pre-construction, and with a variety of construction types is desirable.
- Cost Management of multi-million-dollar construction projects would be a strong plus for consideration.
- Extensive knowledge of cost, scheduling, estimating, engineering principles, and techniques
- Knowledge of design and construction means, methods, materials, installation, and procedures
- Management, proven leadership, and exemplary interpersonal skills
Salary Range is competitive and is based on candidate's meeting of the above requirements
Candidates needing relocation assistance Will be considered. Financial support for move into the NC area of project is provided.
Our client is an Internationally known and respected builder of large manufacturing, industrial facilities for many Fortune 500 companies throughout the world. Their corporate headquarters are in Atlanta, GA.