** $27-$32/hr plus OT, Per Diem, Company Vehicle, full benefits, full training
** Would you like technical advancement and better work life balance? Is your career moving ahead like you thought it would? This could be the position for you!
** Are you an experienced Field Service Engineer or Maintenance Technician that is looking for the chance to grow with an international OEM leader **
** Employee focused, management team that understands the field, technical/professional advancement and a company that prides itself in their team’s success! **
- $27/hr - $32/hr - depending on level of field service and industry experience, full training available!
- OT, per diem, paid travel, full expenses, vehicle, benefits, company credit card
- Field Service Technician from entry level and above (full training available)
- Philadelphia, New Jersey and Eastern PA area territory
Great backgrounds for the position!
- Experience in electronics, mechanical, pneumatics, hydraulics
- Military training in electronics
- Currently or previously service fabrication and CNC equipment
- Maintenance background on large equipment and looking to move to Field Service
- Work in the field, traveling to customer sites and not be tied to one location
Note: Must have the ability to travel in and out of your territory up to 100% of the week
- 40-year-old Industry leading OEM manufacturing company of fabrication and automated equipment
- Located in and around the Philadelphia, Eastern PA Area Territory with travel throughout the region
- Work in high end manufacturing and machine shop facilities and make strong relationship
- Have experience with electronic, mechanical, pneumatics and hydraulics
- Perform installation, pm and repair to industrial automated equipment
- Compensation – $27/hr - $32/hr
- OT Pay, per diem, paid travel full benefits, vehicle
- Full Training provided
- Company credit card, full benefits