Accounts Payable Specialist
Work where you feel valued and appreciated!
Do you have at least two years of accounts payable experience and are you ready to use that experience to take your career to the next level? If so, this is your chance to join a leading company and a high-performing team as an Accounts Payable Specialist. Great Contract-to-Hire career opportunity for an onsite position. Excellent benefits and compensation plan are just some of the reasons you don’t want to let this pass you by!
Did you know, when asked nearly 8 out of 10 accounting professionals said they were excited about the chance to work for RemX. Apply today and find out why.
“I love working for this company.” Lindsey, RemX Associate
As a RemX Accounts Payable Specialist We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Contract-to-Hire Opportunity
- 2+ years of experience in accounts payable
- Ability to use Microsoft software such as Excel and Word
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organizational ability
- Effective corporate communications skills
- Ability to consistently meet all deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline, a plus but not required
- Maintain petty cash accounts and log all outgoing disbursements
- Monitor all vendor payment agreements to find discounts that can be used to reduce invoice amounts
- Responsible for paying all sales tax on appropriate invoices and making a note of each tax payment made
- Keep track of credits owed to the company and ensure all credits are properly applied to vendor payments
- Reconcile payable reports each month to confirm that all amounts paid were accurate
- Matching, batching, coding, preparation and interpretation of the aging schedule, manual and computerized checks, expense reimbursements, cash management and discounts
- Customer account maintenance and reconciliation, credit memos, chargebacks and collections
Find A Job That Works for You!
Each and every day RemX puts over 90,000 people to work, helping more than 15,000 companies find the talent they need to succeed. And, as a part of the 10th largest staffing company in the world, we understand that at the heart of every successful business are people. That’s why we work hard to find you the right job at the right company. Explore all the exciting opportunities RemX offers and find the right job for you!