CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR
Monday –Friday (Scheduled times vary based on business needs and staffing) - 8:00-5:00; 8:15- 5:15; 8:30-5:30
Must have some mechanical/technical aptitude.
Provide internal and external customers with a single point of contact with regard to order administration, pricing and other non-technical service issues. Proactively manages customer needs, identifying issues and providing resolutions.
· Customer support via phone and email.
· Processing of customer orders, in a timely and accurate fashion.
· Follow-up and coordination of problematic orders.
· Coordinating with Workshop to ensure customer requested delivery dates are achieved. Where necessary dates are revised & communicated to the customer.
· Assist in other departments from time to time as required (warehouse, assembly, repairs, etc.).
· Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice, as determined by business needs.
· Must have ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
· Must have ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
· Must have ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
· Must have ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
· Must have ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
· Must have ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
· Must have ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
· Must have ability to work at a sustained pace and produce quality work.
· Must have ability to focus on a goal and obtain a pre-determined result.
· Must have ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
Education and Experience:
· High School Graduate or GED preferred, but not required.
· Minimum of 1-2 years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
· SAP experience preferred
· Prior experience or knowledge of mechanical seals or pumps a plus but not required.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
· Operate a computer and PC equipment. Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point.
· Completion (with a score in excess of 90%) of the companies Foundation and Bronze courses is mandatory.
· Must be competent in using SAP to process customer orders, check individual remote stock locations and accurately quote, price, and estimated delivery.
· Must be competent in using company Portal tools of CSDS, Drawing search, eVE and quick quote.
· Should have a good understanding of company stock codes for both complete seals and individual components.
· Perform order checking daily to prevent incorrect orders, shipping types, etc. from going out to the customers.
· Should have gained an understanding of workshop systems and processes including assembly and testing of seal dispatch procedures.
· Should have a strong understanding of relevant sales office QA procedures.
This position works in an open office environment where teamwork is emphasized. As such, regular attendance in the office is an essential function of the role.