RemX is partnered with a well-respected organization seeking to hire their Manager of Business Compliance and Operations. The highly organized, collaborative and solutions-oriented Manager is responsible for supporting and overseeing all aspects of business compliance and operations to ensure that Company’s performance, efficiency, and compliancy are being met. Ensure compliance and safety within the organization, project infrastructure management, overseeing information technology, and record retention management.
- Analyze internal safety and business systems to ensure compliance with industry regulations and ethical standards.
- Collaborate with local, state, and federal agencies in submitting and maintaining required documentation for safety and regulatory compliancy.
- Manage various mandated components necessary for industry specific compliance.
- Collaborate with senior management in evaluating and responding to changing California legislation and local workplace mandates ensuring employee safety and compliance measures are met.
- Collaborate with managers, senior management and vendors to plan and execute projects and initiatives.
- Manage contract negotiations with vendors.
- Plan, schedule, execute and implement company-wide projects, coordinating with departments to ensure a streamlined completion with minimal impact to the organization.
- IT Management.
- Engage in records / analytics support.
- Collaborate with senior management on insurance renewal process.
- Identify potential concerns and find solutions to maximize efficiency
Innovate in this New Position and Apply Today!