Now Hiring a Staff Accountant
Advance Your Accounting Career Today!
We are hiring an experienced, detail-oriented accounting professional to join our awesome team! This is your chance to work for a highly-rated company that will reward your contributions with advancement opportunities. This onsite, Contract-to-Hire position offers excellent pay and benefits where you’ll work in a friendly office environment. Grow your skills and your career! Apply today.
Did you know? When asked nearly 8 out of 10 accounting professionals said they were excited about the chance to work for RemX. Apply today and find out why.
“RemX helped me find employment quickly. They were very kind and helpful throughout the whole process. I am now moving into a permanent position, and I thank RemX for that.” Alanna, RemX Associate
As a RemX Staff Accountant We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plans
- A personal recruiter to help with career advice, job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills development
- Contract-to-Hire Opportunity
Staff Accountant Job Requirements
- Recent college grad with a good intern or co-op and/or 1-2 year staff accountant
- Accounting experience (2 years required may vary by position seniority)
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting and/or finance
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of and experience with accounting software and financial systems
- Strong, concise written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Must be able to work under pressure, meet deadlines, multi-task and work independently
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management and third parties
Staff Accountant Job Responsibilities
- Record financial transactions via journal entries, including month-end close process.
- Perform moderately complex analyses (commissions, rebates, accruals, etc.) and prepare monthly account reconciliations in support of the financial statements
- Work on compiled, reviewed, and audited financial statements for assigned clients
- Responsible for accurate and timely income tax reporting for assigned clients
- Perform variance analysis and P/L reporting
- Assist with the preparation and administration of the annual budget, as well as periodic operating forecasts
- Assist in the annual financial audit and preparation of tax return workpapers
- Ad-hoc reporting and special projects as required by Senior Management
There are 3 locations and all are in the Pittsburgh area
Find A Job That Works for You!
Each and every day RemX puts over 90,000 people to work, helping more than 15,000 companies find the talent they need in order to succeed. And, as a part of the 10th largest staffing company in the world, we understand that at the heart of every successful business are people. That’s why we work hard to find you the right job at the right company. Explore all the exciting opportunities that RemX offers and find the right fit for you!