- Communicate with consumers by telephone and approved written correspondence to attempt to bring resolution to unpaid accounts.
- Provide thorough, efficient, and accurate account updates on computer files for each call made or received.
- Demonstrate effective skip-tracing techniques by locating consumer contact information.
- Counsel delinquent consumers to assist in finding funds to meet their payment obligations.
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with all applicable Federal, State, Local laws and regulations relating to job duties.
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Maintain knowledge of functional area and company policies and procedures.
- Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement.
- Make recommendations to implement improved processes.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
MUST LIVE WITHIN 100 MILES OF AMHERST, NY