RemX Specialty Staffing is looking for a Credit and Collections Coordinator to contribute to the credit and billing process for our client. This person will work closely with finance, sales, and other departments to manage credit risk as well as communicate with customers to ensure timely collections of billed accounts.
This is a contract to hire opportunity working onsite with a national hospitality company.
Hours: Monday - Friday 7am-5pm; Overtime will be required
- Upholds all company and industry standards pertaining to PCI compliance, customer confidentiality, and accounting best practices
- Ensures company policies related to credit are upheld to limit aged receivables and bad debt exposure
- Analyzes and assesses the creditworthiness of clients using commercial credit reporting tools and industry trade references
- Collaborates with other Billing Services team members to research account disputes and billing discrepancies
- Communicates directly with customers to collect advance deposits and payment for direct-billed balances
- Applies payment system daily as check registers are received
- 1-2 years of credit and collections experience
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn new computer applications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Customer Service focused