FAN EXPO (formerly Wizard World) Partnered with RemX Staffing, relies on its crew members who commit their time, skills, and passion of comics and pop culture to help deliver the ultimate and unforgettable experience to our fans and visitors.
FAN EXPO is taking place at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center July 7, 8, 9, & 10, 2022.
Here’s some general information for potential Crew members!!
- We have the most amount of fun while ensuring our positions are handled with FAN EXPO Enthusiasm
- The hourly pay for all positions is $13.00
- Most Crew positions do require the ability to move around and communicate with the attendees
- We need Crew that can work the most amount of days and hours; however, we do have some flexibility
- Shifts are a minimum of 6-hours, and a maximum up to 12-hours
- Crew that can work the most Days & Hours are given priority
- Crew that are available to work on Saturday, July 9th - are also given priority
- Attire is casual – jeans, knee length short, Capri's and sneakers; you will be provided with an official FAN EXPO Chicago Crew T-shirt & Official CREW Badge & Lanyard which must be worn while working.
Our goal is to have the BEST CREW experience as possible...and whichever Crew position you are assigned, please know you are a vital player in being the BEST CREW.
- Ticketing Area Crew ~
- Purchasing Tickets (Cashier), Advanced Purchase, Will Call, Accessibility
- Welcome Crew, Line Directors, Directional, Cosplay Prop Checker, Badge Scanners
- Mech Store Crew ~
- Assisting Attendees with purchases of FAN EXPO memorabilia
- Celebrity Autographs, Comic & Artist Alley Crew ~
- Line Control
- Manage celebrity or comic artist lines; giving information to attendees regarding celebrity guidelines
- Celebrity Photo Ops Line Control & Framing
- Directs attendees into proper line and time for purchased photos
- Theater & Panel Discussion Crew ~
- Manage lines prior to doors opening & manage mic for fans Q&A sessions
- Fill-The-Gap Crew ~
- Here you get the most exposure and get to work in many different positions throughout your shift
- Provides breaks and support to Crew members around the Expo or Fill-in in an open Crew position
APPLY TODAY TO BECOME PART OF THE AMAZING CREW FOR FAN EXPO Chicago 2022!
* Please note this application will have a "Desired Branch Location" default set for RemX in Dallas, TX; however, this job is located in Chicago (Rosemont) IL.