TYPE: Long Term Contract, 100% remote
WHY THIS COMPANY: Our client is a leading manufacturer of home building products. They have a commitment to community service and believe in promoting the growth of their employees.
YOUR DUTIES AS A DEMAND PLANNER WILL INCLUDE:
- Prepping needed material for sales leadership to help development of the forecast
- Facilitates planning process with sales, marketing and finance departments for new products and promotions
- Maintaining the demand planning reports and models
- Communicates any forecast changes (positive or negative)
- Lead the demand review step and coordinate the sales and operations process
- Monitor and report weekly numbers on actual vs. forecasted demand for the current month.
- Act as the liaison between sales, marketing and operations regarding forecasted demand
- Recommend forecast adjustments as you see fit
- Preform other duties as assigned