Our client is looking to hire a Web portal Programmer. This is a contract to hire position. It is 100% remote however, candidates in the tristate area are preferred.
The Web/Portal Programmer will be responsible for helping to create an environment of collaboration with all departments fostering creativity and business efficiency. She/he will help build and maintain the technical end of Portal sites and assist in keeping sites running smoothly. The Web/Portal Programmer will also help in the development of customized solutions to help support business requirements.
- Be responsible for the technical planning, design, development, and technical management of Web site applications that reside in stand-alone, Internet and intranet environments
- Determine overall technical design and structure for assigned web applications
- Provide technical advice to other developers
- Ensure rigorous application of information security assurance policies, principles, and practices to the application development process
- Assist with the assessment of system requirements, participates in the analysis and design of appropriate solutions using object-oriented techniques and tools, and reviews proposed solutions with projects managers, analysts, users, and project stakeholders
- Develop and maintain database applications relating to web projects employing various versions of SQL Server
- Implement stored procedures for data integrity, access, and manipulation, as well as complex SQL statements
- Develop code per detailed specifications using specified programming languages, tools, and techniques