Accounts Payable Clerk -
• Preparing accounts payable invoices.
• Handling payments in an organized and timely manner.
• Preparing and maintaining Excel spreadsheets.
• Ensuring imaging of invoice supporting documents is timely and accurately performed.
• Assisting with audit support as necessary.
• Assisting in streamlining the accounts payable process.
• Handling expense reports. Accounts Payable Clerk Requirements:
• Proficient in Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Advanced abilities with Excel.
• Comfortable using a computer for various tasks beyond general accounting.
• Able to handle supervisory responsibility if necessary.
• Understanding of payments, accounting, and budgeting.