RemX wants you to bring your Call Center Supervisor experience to our customer, on site in Miami! The position duties include a wide range of activities related to monitoring employee performance, ensuring all work is completed accurately within specified time frames, and making sure high levels of customer service are provided at all times.
• Monitor production, quality control and data integrity of transactions completed by staff
• Conduct the specified percentage level of Quality Control of staff’s files
• Ensure staff compliance with the Housing Authority’s Administrative Plan, Standard Operating Procedures and HUD regulations
• Determine staff training needs; Coordinate and provide appropriate training, coaching, etc.
• Completion of Performance Plans, evaluations and disciplinary actions
• Monitor and approve staff time sheets
• Provide excellent customer service to participants, landlords, co-workers, clients and vendors
• Obtain certification in Housing Choice Voucher Specialist and Executive Management within 120 days of employment
• A minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible work experience, with 3 years of supervisory experience
• Bachelors degree preferred, not required