RemX has an immediate opening for an District Account Representative. In this role, the District Account Representative will be responsible for communication with our field inspector contractors to ensure inspection reports are being completed timely and entering data provided by customers and interoffice staff quickly and accurately.
8:00am-5:00pm | Monday through Friday!
Responsible for effective daily work orders of assigned district and inspectors, this includes but is not limited to:
- Handle the day-to-day workflow of inspection orders
- Check for unassigned inspection orders in district area and assign to the appropriate area inspector
- Assist inspectors with inspection and scheduling challenges
- Professionally interact and respond to customer and inspector calls, emails and notes (response must be within 24-hours of receiving voicemails, emails or notes during our normal business hours and normal workweek)
- Inputting and d-basing customer orders into the Company proprietary system
- Handling customer rejected items
- Call and trace inspectors with late or overdue inspections