Seeking a highly professional, self-motivated and well-organized individual to fill a full-time Administrative Assistant role for a client of RemX Specialty Staffing.
- Type correspondence, agendas, minutes, reports, etc.
- Answer incoming calls and greet guests
- Perform daily duties and coordinate maintenance staff requests using Microsoft Outlook
- Assist in scheduling of meetings, help prepare agendas, assist in securing needed materials and provide accurate information on meetings and events
- Keep reservations, vacation schedules and calendars up-to-date and accurate.
- Accounts Payable and Receivable knowledge a plus
- Research/order/purchase and manage office supplies and refreshment