RemX Specialty Staffing is looking for a Market Analyst to support our client in providing market research knowledge to help grow their customer base and improve experience. Work for a nationally known, highly respected, industry leading organization. This direct hire opportunity offers a great culture and work environment and has several onsite benefits.
- Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data (surveys, focus groups, polls, etc.).
- Lead planning, design, execution, analysis, and reporting of marketing research projects.
- Compile data on market conditions, industry trends, competitors and customers.
- Prepare and analyze data to address strategic objectives, identify key insights, craft compelling data visualizations, and drive actionable marketing activities.
- Measure effectiveness of marketing programs, channels and strategies related to market findings to support business objectives and drives profitable returns.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, market research, data analytics, statistical analysis and/or a related business field
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience
- Demonstrated knowledge in constructing custom surveys using a CX survey and dashboard platform (Qualtrics preferred), is required.
- Proven success analyzing and using data from various sources to develop targeted programs to drive brand awareness, demand, and preference.
- Strong understanding of key demographics, how to align with goals and objectives.
- Excellent presentation skills with experience communicating insights and actionable recommendations to all levels of management within marketing and sales teams.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative on projects and work without supervision.
- Advanced knowledge of all Microsoft Office products with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint.