RemX is hiring a Supervisor in Chicago, IL. The Supervisor duties include monitoring employee performance, ensuring all work is completed accurately within specified time frames, and making sure high levels of customer service are provided at all times.
Onsite: Chicago, IL (Multiple locations around the Chicago area)
Pay rate: $24 per hour ($50K)
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am - 6pm
Supervision Received and Exercised:
Operates under the direct general supervision of assigned manager or assistant program director. The Supervisor exercises leadership over 5-12 employees.
The below statements are intended to describe the general nature and scope of work performed under this position. This is not a complete listing of all responsibilities or skills required. Other duties may be assigned.
- Monitor production, quality control and data integrity of transactions completed by staff
- Conduct the specified percentage level of Quality Control of staff’s files
- Ensure staff meet and/or exceed NMA performance standards
- Ensure staff compliance with the Housing Authority’s Administrative Plan, Standard Operating Procedures and HUD regulations
- Determine staff training needs; Coordinate and provide appropriate training, coaching, etc.
- Completion of Performance Plans, evaluations and disciplinary actions Monitor and approve staff time sheets
- Ensure staff provides professional and comprehensive customer service to internal and external customers
- Evaluate procedures and processes and provide recommendations for program excellence
- Promote open communication between teams, departments and divisions
- Provide excellent customer service to participants, landlords, co-workers, clients and vendors
- Obtain certification in Housing Choice Voucher Specialist and Executive Management within 120 days of employment