for a reputable employee owned company in
The Rep works as a member of the Sales Team to assist customers with quote requests, part number lookup, orders and other various inquiries. The position also requires correspondence with multiple vendors and shipping companies to ensure complete order fulfillment and customer satisfaction.
This position is Temp to Hire! Hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm, no evenings or weekends!
They also offer free family medical insurance, and have transitioned to an employee-owned company!*
Pay is $18.00-19.00/ hr. depending on experience
· Provide pricing and availability to customers by phone, email, online chat, etc.
· Process customer orders and communicate expected delivery date
· Assist customers with returns, shipping issues or discrepancies with parts
· Provide technical information regarding part inquiries to customers
· Communicate and work effectively with multiple vendors
· Maintain a high level of customer service with all customers and vendors
· 2+ years inside sales/phone experience preferred
· Strong customer service focus
· Excellent verbal, written and documentation skills
· Problem solving and resourcefulness
· Highly motivated to exceed expectations
· Ability to stay focused on work at hand without being prompted
· Ability to learn and retain specific information in a fast paced environment
· Ability to work within a team structure
· General product and mechanical knowledge of heavy equipment parts (preferred)
· Strong data entry skills
Hourly pay plus monthly bonus potential based on departmental and individual goals.
APPLY NOW to be considered!
* What Does It Mean to be Employee-Owned?
Our employees own 100% of the company's stock through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). The ESOP provides additional benefit to our employees by enhancing the company's established retirement savings plan. Instead of paying corporate taxes, the tax liability is put back in to the company, which strengthens its ability to serve customers. Employee-owned companies are less likely to be acquired, which creates an environment focused on long-term relationships for employees and customers.