**This position is On Site in GA**
Base of $35,000-$50,000 plus commission
1st Year: Typical performer makes $65,000-$75,000
3rd Year: Performers can make $100,000
Training & Post Training Schedule: 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday
Training & Work Location: On-site
- The Recruiting Search Consultant is responsible for making daily recruiting calls to generate qualified leads through strategic and engaging outreach.
- Conducts phone screenings, evaluates providers credentials, and provides lists of candidates to sales consultants and clients for further consideration.
- Uses consultative selling to present services to prospective providers.
- Maintain account histories and job postings in the database.
- Promote the Company’s professional image.
- Assist area associates and keep management informed of activities, significant problems and recruiting volume.
- High school graduate or equivalent, bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1+ years of sales experience in a goal-driven environment, preferred but not required
- Experience in inside sales, preferred but not required
- Organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work well independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong relationship building and presentation skills
- Well-developed negotiating and closing skills, preferred
Please apply for immediate consideration and also email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Job: Recruiter Position