RemX is seeking an HR Generalist with strong Employee Relations for a Direct Hire position for our client located in the North County, offering 70k to 85k annual salary DOE.
The HR Generalist is responsible for everything related to employee management. From payroll, salary negotiation, and contract management to organizing training days and educational materials for new employees. Depending on the size of the business the HR generalist can be a stand-alone position that reports directly to the CEO or HR director of a company.
- Employee Relations, serving as point of contact for employees to resolve employee concerns and ensure HR Leadership team is involved with all warranted issues
- Attend local unemployment claims, and ensure accuracy and consistency of documentation of disciplinary actions prior to delivery
- Performance management, partner with hiring managers, in completion of annual performance evaluations, conduct surveys gathering data, generating, and analyzing reports
- New hire onboarding including completion of new hire paperwork, i-9 verifications, compliance and orientations
- Exit interviews
- Process employee status changes in HRIS, site transfer, promotions, compensation.
- Complete all facets of Workers Compensation Claims, working closely with HR Leadership and
- Maintain OSHA Log, working closely with Safety department to identify injury trends
- Benefit Administration
- Employee Events and Recognitions