Immediate opening/ Benefits & LOA Specialist! Hiring Now!
Take your HR career to the next level! Join a team of outstanding HR professionals who love what they do. Enjoy the opportunity to work in Direct Hire onsite position in exchange for a strong compensation package and benefits. If you have at least 3 years of experience in Benefits & LOA we have an opportunity for you to take your career to the next level. Bring your experience to one of our nation’s leading companies where your contributions will be valued and appreciated!
Apply Today! Get on the road to success with RemX, named a “Best in Class” employer for 9 straight years.
- Assisting with the process of recruitment, including vetting candidates, assisting with interviews and issuing employment contracts
- Supporting internal and external inquiries and requests related to the HR department
- Compiling and maintaining paper, digital and electronic employee records
- Processing payroll and assisting with the documentation of employee compensation and benefits
- Supporting HR-related training programs, workshops and seminars
- Entering employee data into computer database
- Coordinating logistics for new hire orientations
- Writing and submitting reports on general HR activities
- Overseeing HR events and meetings and coordinating management-employee communications
- 3+ years of experience with Benefits and LOA's or related position
- Working knowledge of HR functions and best practices
- Knowledge of employment law and human resources responsibilities
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of computer applications and HR-specific software programs
Find A Job That Works for You!
Each and every day RemX puts over 90,000 people to work, helping more than 15,000 companies find the talent they need to succeed. And, as a part of the 10th largest staffing company in the world, we understand