Opportunity for Transaction Coordinator! In-Office, Contract-to-Hire
Keep Your Mortgage Career on Track!
If you are deeply passionate about growing your Mortgage or Real Estate industry career, this is the job opportunity for you! We are looking for an Transaction Coordinator to join our leading company in a Contract-to-Hire position where you can advance your career while enjoying excellent perks like market competitive pay, benefits, and more. Apply today!
Get on the road to success with RemX and find out why they earned Clearly Rated’s Best of Staffing Awards for superior service to job seekers!
“Barb was very thorough in explaining the company and the job available. She set me up with a wonderful company and I am hoping this could be a long-term fit!” Erin, RemX Associate
As a RemX Transaction Coordinator We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- Contract-to-Hire Opportunity
Transaction Coordinator Job Description:
- Receives, reviews, and processes all new settlement service orders. Follows up on required documents up to the point of closing (e.g., association documents, Good Faith Estimates, surveys, etc.)
- Orders information to provide clearance to items such as judgments, child support payments, or open mortgages.
- Facilitates all customer requests including endorsements, review of documents, and searches.
- Works closely with the mortgage company or lender to prepare preliminary HUD information.
- Manages the order pipeline proactively and effectively schedules all closings to the customers’ satisfaction.
- Responds quickly to all requests and provides periodic updates to the customer until their request is met. Documents interactions in the client management system.
- Works with closing disclosure team to ensure proper CD prep and balancing.
- Receives, reviews, and processes all incoming lender instructions in order to complete and obtain approval for the HUD-1/Closing Disclosure and receipt of the lender closing package.
Transaction Coordinator Requirements:
- Two (2+) years in a title processing or real estate paralegal role strongly preferred
- Good understanding of title binders, HUD’s, Closing Disclosures and endorsements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Must have closing disclosure experience
- Title Processing or Title background experience required