RemX is partnered with a highly regarded healthcare organization to hire 2 LVNs to work in fast-paced primary care clinics. If you are passionate about serving others, take pride in your career and your designation as a Licensed Vocation Nurse and you desire to work with an organization that promotes a commitment to unswerving regulatory compliance, operational excellence, the delivery of exceptional patient care, and teamwork we welcome your application! This is a Temp position, 40 hours per week.
- Under the direction of a Registered Nurse, the LVN assists in the provision of direct patient care by performing routine patient care procedures, technical and supportive functions in the clinical setting.
- Contributes to evaluation of the patient’s individualized interventions related to the care plan and treatment plan.
- Performs patient care consistent with the policies and procedures of the LVN licensure laws of the State of California.
- Consistently uses and reinforces proper body mechanics and appropriate PPEs.
- Recognizes the need for emergency care, initiates appropriate procedures within the scope of practice and alerts the Nurse Manager and physician in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Conducts patient education and supports patient’s self-management goals.
Discover why our clients and associates like working with RemX Workforce Experts - Apply Today!