RemX is hiring for Patient Care Advocates for an onsite Call Center position.
The Patient Advocate supports the enrollment process and patients in accessing coverage for their prescribed medications through inbound and outbound telephone support, as well as administrative functions.
Multiple Shift options
Medical, Dental and Vision + 401K Match
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Review and process patients’ enrollment forms to the Patient Assistance Program (PAP)
• Assist patients on the phone with PAP program enrollment by verifying the pre-screening and qualifying tasks.
• Notify patients and healthcare providers of approvals, denials, and any next steps needed to continue the enrollment process.
• Schedule treatments to be sent to the patient or patient’s healthcare provider
• Support inbound and outbound phone lines for the PAP program
• Communicate daily with patient/authorized representative on eligibility based on PAP criteria and healthcare providers to manage expectations.
• Contact patient/authorized representative to determine supplementary information needed to enroll into the manufacturer’s PAP program.
• Prioritize workload to ensure patients’ enrollments are processed within specified timeframe
• Explain the PAP program and services to patients, authorized representatives, healthcare providers and physician’s office staff.
WHO YOU ARE
• Demonstrated empathy and compassion
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organization skills and detail oriented
• Balance multiple priorities to meet expected response deadlines
• Adaptable, flexible and readily adjust to changing situations
• Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
• Ability to comprehend and apply basic math principles
• Ability to apply logical thinking when evaluating practical problems
• Ability to present information and respond to questions from stakeholders
• Ability to interact with a diverse group
WHAT YOU HAVE
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Two (2) years of work experience in a customer service or customer focused role
• One (1) year of work experience in a call center environment.
• Experience with insurance and benefit investigations; knowledge of U.S. Private and Government payers
• Must have proven ability to provide consistently high-quality of service.