35Accounts Receivable Specialist
This person is responsible for full cycle accounts receivable on all assigned customers including but not limited to the following:
- Aging report management to include but not limited to: a. Detailed account reconciliation. b. Issuing account statements. c. Resolving all open balances.
- Full cycle cash application to include but not limited to: a. Coding payment remittances. b. Posting checks, wires, and other payment instruments. c. Creating short payment and chargeback line items. d. Reconciling daily cash settlement reports.
- All collections activities to include but not limited to: a. Making collection calls. b. Sending collection correspondence. c. Tracking all customer contact efforts. d. Issuing final demands for payment. e. Negotiating settlement offers within prescribed limits.
- Customer chargeback management to include but not limited to: a. Proper identification and research of all chargeback types such as co-op allowances, shortage and shipping claims, returns, compliance penalties, etc. b. Reviewing and maintaining complex co-op schedules. c. Proactive management of all aspects of customer compliance to include routing guides, billing, etc.
- Manage customer refund and credit requests.
- Adjustment of customer line items to include but not limited to: a. Confirming validity of adjustment. b. Coding and posting adjustments.
- Perform all month-end closing procedures.