$35+ an hour or based on experience
Experience is required
This position is Mon-Fri 8am-4pm
Call to schedule your interview 502-356-8148
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Confirming patient identification & service ; reviewing imaging request; checking for special instructions
- Providing explanations of imaging procedures; explaining equipment; answering questions in a compassionate manner
- Conducts mammography study by positioning breasts; adjusting compression mechanisms; instructing patient to hold breath; retreating to lead protected area; adjusting equipment controls to set exposure factors; activating equipment to take image; releasing compression mechanisms; preparing for next positioning and view.
- Practicing radiation protection techniques.
- Maintains production and quality of mammograms by following established standards and procedures; developing mammograms; observing mammogram results; determining necessary adjustments for optimum results; retaking mammograms as required; forwarding completed studies to radiologist for interpretation.