Immediate Opening Technical Customer Service Rep Wanted!
We are currently hiring a Technical Customer Service Representative, who is looking for meaningful work, competitive pay, and an opportunity to advance their career in a Contract-to-Hire position. If you have the desire to make people’s lives a little easier and want to work with great people at a company that values its employees, look no further! Located in Fountain Valley. Offering $25/hour.
Apply today! Get to know RemX and why technical customer service professionals are 5 times more likely to want to work for us than for the other guys.
“Really great service.” Norma, RemX Associate
As a RemX Technical Customer Service Representative We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Contract-to-Hire Opportunity
Provides technical support to internal/external customers regarding order placement, order status, product information, and price quoting or creating RMA’s for in-house repairs.
- Receive telephone and email inquiries from internal and external customers regarding product repair/replacements, warranties, product application and design by answering all incoming calls and emails to ensure quality customer satisfaction, proper representation and use of SureFire products.
- Assist with consumer warranty repair/replacement calls as necessary, including order entry for replacement parts to guarantee optimal product performance for every SureFire end user by determining appropriate course of action and entering order into Epicor for replacement parts or create RMA for in-house repair.
- Facilitate inbound/outbound calls from agency, government, military, and consumer customers regarding order placement, order status, product information, and price quoting to provide a reliable point of purchase directly through SureFire while also providing detail product support by using phone, email, Zendesk, and Epicor.
- Perform sales order data entry and processing in Epicor to track all incoming sales and request for quotes by answering all incoming requests via telephone, email, and fax.
- Tracking of Sales and order data entry with reports, trackers, dashboards in Epicor to guarantee quick and accurate delivery of all sales orders.
- Respond in a timely and professional manner via MS Outlook and Zendesk to incoming emails, as a shared responsibility for Tech Support Representatives to quickly respond to commonly requested information or emails of escalated situations.