RemX is currently recruiting for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for a Family Physicians Office at UT Medical Center.
This LPN position is full time Mon-Fri 8am to 5pm and the pay is starting at $18.36/hr and is based on your experience.
Candidates must be detail-oriented and able to work under deadlines in a very fast-paced office.
Applicants must be familiar with giving instructions, writing orders, and making the patients their top priority.
This position will work closely with physicians to provide a seamless patient experience.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Performs procedures as requested such as phlebotomy, injections, EKGs, holter monitors, etc., (and, if certified, X-rays).
- Performs intravenous (IV) therapy, if needed.
- Escorts patients to exam rooms and prepares the patient for examination or procedure according to physician preferences.
- Exhibits sound clinical skills in assisting the physician(s) with procedures as well as administering medication and patient educations.
- Receives and returns phone calls regarding patient needs promptly utilizing sound clinical judgments.
- Maintains stocked, neat, and clean examination rooms and common work areas on a daily basis.
- Performs clerical duties necessary for the physician to see patients, contacts patients regarding test results and/or other relevant reasons as directed.
- Schedules office and outpatient appointments as appropriate with efficient use of clinical time slots.
- Pulls and prepares patient records for physician to treat patient, as needed.