Immediate Opening! Opportunity for Administrative Assistant!
Keep Your Admin Career on Track! If you are deeply passionate about growing your Administrative Assistant career, this is the job opportunity for you! We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our leading company in a Contract position where you can advance your career while enjoying excellent perks like market competitive pay, benefits, and more. Located in Sorrento Valley area. Offering $20-25/hour DOE.
Apply today and find out why administrative professionals are 5 times more likely to want to work for RemX than our competitors.
“I had a great experience working with RemX; my recruiter Jeff was fabulous!” Allison, RemX associate
As a RemX Administrative Assistant We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Contract-to-Hire Opportunity
- Assists with documenting best practices and drafting Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and/or Work Instructions (WIs).
- Participates in revising of existing standard work and in the development of new SOPs and/or WIs.
- Assists the department’s supervisor to define and document existing process flows.
- Inventory cycle counts (CC).
- Scheduling and assisting in Inventory Reconciliation (IR) activities, at both onsite and offsite locations.
- Arranging staff meetings and scheduling appointments
- Answering or transferring phone calls and taking messages
- Writing memos, correspondence, invoices, receipts, spreadsheets, and other reports as needed
- Keeping the office database and filing system up to date and organized
- Working with office equipment vendors to purchase and maintain office equipment
- Sorting and delivering all mail
- Requires accuracy and general computer literacy