Executive Assistant - C-Suite - CFO- Finance/Accounting
Manage an extremely active and dynamic calendar of appointments. • Handle all incoming and outgoing calls.
• Compose, prepare, proofread and edit correspondence on a daily basis.
• Research, prioritize and follow up on incoming issues and concerns.
• Maintain and update Contacts electronically.
• Prepare and distribute agendas for meetings.
• Organizing documents for internal/external meetings and appointments.
• Compile and prepare quarterly documents for board meetings.
• Plan and schedule meetings internally and externally.
• Book travel plans, include air, hotel, and transportation.
• Record meeting minutes, when applicable.
• Create and/or edit presentations and Handle special projects.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality is a must.
• Meticulous attention to detail required.
• Independently manage multiple tasks and projects with competing priorities and deadlines.
• Ability to communicate effectively across various departments.
• Proficiency in MS Office, word processing, spreadsheet, internet, PowerPoint to complete required reports, produce necessary communication materials, and use the internet for communication, research, and other business purposes.
• Proficiency in project management skills to track and monitor progress and follow up.