Senior Recruiter Wanted!
A Career Opportunity You Don't Want to Miss! We believe there is more to work than just a wage. You deserve a career where you not only earn the pay you deserve, but you can also develop your career and set yourself up for a bright future. If you enjoy helping others find the perfect job while working in yours, look no further. We have an opening for a Senior Recruiter in a Contract-to-Hire position with great pay and benefits. Contact us, we’d love to meet you! Located in San Marcos, Ca.
Get on the road to success with RemX and find out why they earned Clearly Rated’s Best of Staffing Awards for superior service to job seekers!
“Great contact and communication. The first staffing firm that offers insurance. Colleen has been amazing; I could not ask for a better rep.” Dawn, RemX Associate
As a RemX Senior Recruiter We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Contract-to-Hire Opportunity
- Recruit, pre-qualify and screen clinical and non-clinical applicants for interviews with hiring managers.
- Build diverse applicant sources by researching and contacting community-based organizations, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters and internet sites; and develop and implement performance metrics for all sources used that includes applicant profile data.
- Attend and participate in outreach activities such as job fairs, career days and workshops; serve as a resource for prospective candidates providing information on available positions, status of an application, or assistance in applying online; and assess candidate applications/resumes to ensure a highly qualified and diverse candidate pool.
- Develop, design, and implement the processes for screening resumes, routing candidate information to hiring managers, and scheduling and coordinating applicant interviews among all company facilities.
- Consult with hiring managers to write and/or revise job descriptions to use as a resource document in the recruitment and selection process.
- Create job advertisements and post internally and to outside sources.
- Work with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria.
- Perform administrative functions including applicant testing, conducting background and reference checks of candidates, creating offer letters, ensuring completion of requisitions with appropriate levels of approval, providing recruiting data for reporting purposes, managing, and entering timely and accurate updates into the Applicant Tracking System (ATS), and complying with all HR processes in accordance with State and Federal regulatory compliance laws.
- Explain company philosophy, policies, practice, structure, and expectations to applicants; present relevant opportunities to applicants; and outline general compensation and benefits to candidates.
- Ensure timely processing of new hires by improving and/or updating time-to-hire standards.